These past weeks, we've been focused on resolving minor UX issues and latent bugs. In the background, we've added some important building blocks that will enable us to ship very interesting new features in the coming weeks.
- Added new profile menu for easier access to log out, help center and changelog
- Revamped “My profile” page to make it more user friendly
- Made comment pop over fully responsive
- Made pop over in onboarding fully responsive and scrollable
- Fixed issue with tooltips which where not displaying correctly
- Fixed copy & paste issue in private notes
- Fixed visual glitch when assigning next steps to someone else
In parallel, we are making good progress on more structuring evolutions to:
- Allow team members to answer missed and upcoming check-ins
- Give manager more room to adapt and customize 1-to-1 check-ins content and frequency
- Bring more actionnable data and insights at individual, team and group levels
If you like to know what we’re building next, check our product roadmap.
The Popwork team 🤟